ReadyLIFT is excited to announce the highly anticipated 3" & 4” SST Lift Kits for the 2021-UP Ford Bronco (69-21400 4” SST Lift Kit for standard suspension Bronco & 69-21300 3” SST Lift Kit for Sasquatch suspension equipped Bronco’s). These kits feature an easy, 100% bolt-on installation process giving the 2021-UP Ford Bronco an improved, aggressive stance by lifting the vehicle and increasing ground clearance to run larger tires. The kit offers a slight front to rear rake to allow for the addition of a larger spare tire and other accessories.
ReadyLIFT’s 6061-T6 billet Aluminum front spacers are designed to achieve the maximum lift height while avoiding ball joint or tie rod bind when the suspension articulates throughout the entire range of travel – on and off-road. The addition of the high-strength 4130 alloy steel preload spacer aids in the packaging of the larger diameter tires. The kits feature two front billet Aluminum strut spacers CNC-machined for a precise fit, two high-strength steel offset rear spacers powder coated to resist the elements, and a .250" steel heavy-duty rear track bar bracket to achieve proper suspension geometry when lifted.
The all-new SST Lift Kit tubular upper control arms feature optimum ball joint pivot angles as well as corrected ball joint placement to address caster/camber changes. Upper control arms also include the all-new aircraft-grade Aluminum sealed cap to keep debris out of the ball joint cup. This Bronco lift kit is an affordable suspension upgrade for Bronco enthusiasts seeking ReadyLIFT’s renowned product quality and strength while packaging up to 37" tall tires.
- 100% bolt-on installation – no modifications required
- CNC machine aircraft-grade 6061 T6 billet Aluminum front spacers, along with CNC turned 4130 Chromoly front preload spacers
- High-strength steel offset rear spacers, .250" steel heavy-duty rear track bar bracket to optimize rear geometry
- High-performance tubular upper control arms featuring corrected ball joint angle and position to address caster/camber
- Upper control arms also include a sealed ReadyLIFT “R” logo dust cap to protect from debris.
- High-Grade hardware accompanies the quality components
- These kits are not compatible with Ford Bronco Sport
- Allows for up to 37x12.50 tall tires when used on 17”x8.5” wide wheels with a +18mm offset*
- Max tire size with trimming 38”x12.50” on 17”x8.5” wide wheels with a +18mm offset*
*Although 37" x 12.50" will work at ride height, the tires will still contact the front body mount and possibly rear inner fender through wheel travel and steering lock to lock. If running this size tire and using the full suspension travel, these areas must be addressed.