Rhino-Rack (33200): Batwing Awning (Right)
Pack it in, pack it out doesn’t get any easier than the Batwing Awning from Rhino-Rack. It includes all ropes, pegs, and poles needed for a complete setup in minutes, plus packs, stores, and transports like a champ thanks to the included heavy-duty PVC carry bag.
The 33200 Batwing Awning provides 270 degrees of coverage, enough to shade 118 sq/ft of area. The canopy is made from lightweight ripstop denier nylon—which resists water, mold, and UV rays—while the poles and frame are protected by a rust-resistant black powdercoat. Plastic hinges are flexible and durable, and the Velcro attachment points are double-stitched to go the distance. Fits all Rhino-Rack and Thule roof racks with specific fitting kits. Backed by a one-year warranty.
Note: 33200 is the right-hand model. For the left-hand version, choose 33100.
- 10 pegs
- 8 ropes (4 with hooks)
- 2 multifit brackets and hardware
- 2 spare hinge knuckles
- Peg bag
- Storage bag
- 270 degrees of shade
- Water- and mold-resistant canopy
- Quick setup and teardown
- Pegs/guy ropes store inside awning in enclosed pocket.
- Adjustable awning legs can be packed away full length or preset for vehicle.
- Pickup point to tie off awning to roof rack
- Magnetd lock awning arms.
- Rust-resistant, powder-coated poles/frame
- Hi-vis orange guy ropes
- Compatible with old 270-degree awning accessories
- Frame has mounting channel for lightweight accessories.
- Mounting brackets are compatible with all pioneer systems.
- Right (PN 33200) and left (PN 33100) sides available
- Warranty: 1 year